Wednesday 10 October 2007

Tea time

If cups of tea and slices of cake are mandatory on Fab Four Days Out, imagine what happens on a Fab Four Long Weekend. If you can't, Dave's post below offers an insight.

This snapshot was carefully set up by the ever resourceful Sparkly, who improvised, ingeniously, a miniature camera platform using three sachets of sugar wedged under the lens of my pocket-sized point-and-shoot, which had been in danger of toppling forward onto the table and cutting our heads off, pictorially speaking.

The self-timer did the rest, while we four grinned at a brightly blinking orange led, wondering when the camera would actually go off. I leave you with the evidence, recorded in the below-mentioned Polly’s CafĂ©, Thirsk, on our way up North.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Four of my most favorite people all on one place! I shall tuck a copy of this photo amongst my treasures and look forward to adding two more faces to the group come summer!

shara said...

Now I have a smile on my face, seeing you all waiting there for the shot to be taken. Maybe I should go downtown to the cafe the little Russian ladies have. The house is quiet and I think I'd like a little bit of noise and conversation, even if it's only background noise.